- Health Check your Car
- Displays diagnostic codes with easy to understand descriptions
- Explains how to remove dashboard warning lights including the MIL (“Check Engine” light).
- Genuine Super OBD™ don't be conned by cheap ripoffs
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature Fuel System Status/ – Vehicle Speed/ – Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure and much more....
- Petrol vehicles manufactured after 2001, 12v Diesel after 2004 Doesn't support Vans/trucks or Hybrid
- Iphone/Android/PC or Window smartphone
This device hasn't been tested on all cars, use at your own risk.
NOTE: This Device works on 12v Petrol and Diesel Cars not Vans or lorries