1. A simple exercise can keep your lungs healthy!
2. Good breathing exercises help keep the lungs healthy. This is what the breathing exerciser provides. Regular breathing exercises not only strengthen the respiratory system but also prevent lung diseases.
3. Helps you breathe correctly. Train you to take deep breaths to help you open and clear your airways. In turn, this helps prevent upper respiratory tract diseases such as mucus accumulation, asthma, pneumonia, etc.
4. Keep your lungs and body healthy. The more breathing exercises performed properly, the more efficiently the lungs deliver oxygen to the entire body. This can help you better resist aging and disease.
5. Easy to use. Your goal is to take a deep breath and float the colored balls in each column. Each ball represents the air you inhale: yellow means you inhale 600 ml/ml, green means 900 ml/ml, white means 1200 ml/ml, plus 2700 ml. You can measure and record the maximum inhalation effort.
6. It also helps fight stress and anxiety. When you take a deep breath, it will also clear your mind and get rid of the stress and anxiety caused by daily work and activities. You can easily spend the day actively and positively.
7. It was perfect after the operation. If you have surgery and your breathing is not smooth, it can help you maintain and restore normal breathing.
8. Lightweight to carry and clean. The small size makes it easy to put in a bag and carry it with you. You can use it at home.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert the breathing tube into the air inlet.
- Make sure it is firmly connected.
- Then connect the mouthpiece to the other end of the breathing tube. Next, put the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Seal your lips tightly against the mouthpiece.
- Breathe slowly (deeply inhale) while your lips are still tightly sealed around the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 3 seconds before removing the mouthpiece. Then exhale slowly.
- Take a breath and start the cycle again. Your goal is to try to blow the ball as high as possible. First, you may be able to lift the ball in a short distance. But as you continue to practice, you will be able to breathe more air.
If you feel dizzy or dizzy, stop exercising, and rest first.
Name: Breathing Trainer
Color as shown
Style: three balls
Note: The colors of the three balls are random, as shown in the figure
1 * Breathing Exerciser
1 * English manual
1. All pictures have been professionally corrected, but due to different ambient light and different display device settings, there may be some deviations in the pictures and items you see, please understand.
2. The data is measured manually, there may be some deviation, but it does not affect the use.